What Does Mines Gambling Mean?
Mines gambling entails playing puzzle games at online casinos. These days, players have the option to play Mines, and numerous variants of it, using cryptocurrencies. Gamers need to research the best Mines gambling sites, by reading reviews like the ones included in this guide.
Once they’ve picked the casino they like the best, it’s a case of finding the Mines game they wish to play and placing a bet. The idea is to select squares in the grid and hope to reveal a gem rather than a mine. Some platforms also enable players to increase the size of the grid. Many will allow them to choose the number of mines in the game to increase or reduce the difficulty level.
Play Mines With Crypto: How To Guide
Now that we’ve got to the bottom of the most worthy contenders for the title of best Mines gambling site, let’s talk about how to play it. We’ll touch on the most common versions of Mines, however, they are virtually the same.
Here’s a quick guide on how to play Mines:
- Decide on the best Mines Gambling site
- Make a deposit and search for Mines
- Players will be presented with a grid (as seen in the image above)
- Select one square at a time and see what is revealed
- The payment increases if the player keeps going without hitting a square with a hidden bomb
- If they hit a bomb, even just one, the game is over.
As we said, there are multiple versions of Mines.
Here’s some information on other variants of the game:
- On Minesweeper at BC.Game, only one of the two vertical columns on a 2×3 board contains a bomb
- Players will find a grid with five rows and columns in Dare2Win Mines
- Another popular version for those that like Mines game betting is MinesweeperXY
- The grid in this game can be 2×3, 3×6, 4×9, 5×12 (as seen above), or 6×15 in size
- Players may opt to collect their wins by pressing the ‘Collect’ button on the right side of the screen
- The grid sizes available on God Digger Mines are usually 3×3, 5×5, 7×7, and 9×9
- As with all Mines variants, the goal is to prevent the hidden mines from being activated
On many variants, after each selection, the player can cash in their earnings. However, if they step on a mine, they lose all of their progress and the game is over. As such, players will decide whether to immediately cash out after each successful reveal, or take a chance on the greater payouts by continuing.