The most notable traits of live dealer slots Mines Games Bonus
- They offer a collective experience as unlimited players can participate and place bets simultaneously.
2. The action is broadcast live from dedicated studio environments via high-definition streams.
3. Trained live presenters host the games and provide commentary on the action.
4. The reels usually spin automatically every few seconds, although they are activated by the game hosts in some cases.
5. Players can interact with the hosts as well as with each other via the live chat feature built into the user interface.
6. You can see how much your fellow players have won after each live round.
7. Free spins, bonus games, and win multipliers are available in some cases, similarly to conventional slots.
8. They are not as abundant as their traditional counterparts. You can count the currently released live slots on the fingers of one hand.
9. Live slots are unavailable for free play. You must have a sufficient real-money balance in your account to participate in the live spinning action.
As you can see, here you are no longer battling it out against a faceless random number generator, although it is still used to determine the outcomes of the live spins.
You get the chance to share your achievements with fellow players, chat with them, and congratulate them on their big wins.
The chatty hosts further improve the gameplay, making it all the more exciting and engaging.
Gameplay and Features of Live Dealer Slots
Now that we have outlined the differences between the two types, we shall have a closer look at the gameplay in live dealer slots and examine the main features you will encounter while playing them. Let’s start with the gameplay.
GAMEPLAY IN LIVE DEALER SLOTS
- The reels are activated either by the live presenters or spin automatically every few seconds.
2. Make sure you have a sufficient balance when you load your preferred live dealer slot. Unlike their conventional counterparts, live slots are unavailable for free play in demo mode.
3. Select how many spins in a row you want to participate in.
4. Select how much money you want to wager during a single spin. Feel free to bet the maximum if you are daring enough and your bankroll allows it.
5. After you set your spin conditions, you can join the game before the next round begins by pressing the start button.
6. The software updates your balance and the remaining number of your spins in real-time at the end of each round.