The Bonus Wagering Mines Games Easy Win Casino
Imposing restrictions on the maximum bonus-related winnings players can cash out is another form of damage control adopted by online casinos. The practice aims to protect operators in the event of a customer chalking up massive wins during bonus play. The caps vary based on gambling operator, bonus type, and a player’s loyalty status.
No deposit bonuses and free spins typically have the lowest caps, with most casinos restricting the withdrawable winnings to $100. Here is how this works:
EXAMPLE – LOW CAPS ON BONUS WINNINGS
- A player deposits $10 and receives 50 free spins as a bonus.
2. The casino caps the cashable profits from free spins at $100.
3. The player gets lucky and wins $250 with the free spins.
4. The player requests a withdrawal after clearing the bonus playthrough.
5. The casino sends $100 and removes the remaining $150 from the player’s balance.
Similar withdrawal restrictions sometimes apply to deposit-related bonuses as well. The ceiling is often determined by the amount of the triggering deposit. For example, if you deposit $100 for a bonus with a 15x ceiling on maximum withdrawals, you will be able to cash out no more than $1,500 from the promotion.
Unscrupulous operators impose very low limits on bonus-related winnings, which sometimes renders promotional participation altogether worthless. To fully benefit from your free play, we recommend you look for online casinos with higher limits or no caps on bonus winnings.