How to Use Cryptocurrencies in Mines Games on Lucky Cola Online Casinos?
Using cryptocurrencies for making casino payments is a five-finger exercise. If you want to use cryptocurrencies to fund your gaming account at an online casino, you have to open a cryptocurrency wallet account.
Some of the popular cryptocurrency wallets are Coinbase, Binance, Gemini, and Kraken. Of course, you can find other reputable cryptocurrency wallets on the Internet. Selecting the right one depends on what cryptocurrency you wish to use. Setting up an account at a cryptocurrency wallet is free and it takes only a few minutes.
Once you create an account, you have to log into it to buy digital currency. To do so, you have to use your debit/credit card as buying cryptocurrencies can happen only with fiat currency. After that, you have to log into your casino account, visit its online cashier, and select the cryptocurrency option you want to use.
- Select a preferred digital currency
- Find a reliable crypto wallet and set up an account
- Buy digital currency by using your credit/debit card, e-wallet, etc.
- Choose a reputable crypto-friendly casino that corresponds to your preferences and set up an account
- Visit the casino’s virtual cashier
- Select cryptocurrencies as a preferred payment method
- Copy the unique web address the virtual casino will provide you with
- Log into your crypto wallet account and paste the web address in the field for sending digital currency
- Specify the sum you wish to deposit
- You will receive a confirmation message upon finalizing the payment
Then, you will be provided with a unique web address, which you will be required to input in the tab for sending digital currency in your cryptocurrency account. Select the amount you want to fund your gaming account with and wait for the confirmation message. Deposits are carried out within no more than 15 minutes.
If you want to cash out your winnings using cryptocurrency, you have to open the casino’s cashier page, select your preferred payment solution, and the sum you wish to withdraw. Then, log into your cryptocurrency wallet, where you will see a web address that you have to disclose to the casino operator.
Once the casino approves your payment request, you will receive your winnings within several hours. And if you are wondering which cryptocurrency to use, keep on reading this article in which we will discuss the most popular cryptocurrencies among casino players and their features.